This program is completely flexible.
You may schedule as many sessions per month as you wish (We recommend weekly) at a time of your convenience.
You also have full content control, though we suggest you let the program determine what needs teaching.
You may put your own content into the training.
The training sessions consist of the following…
- Theory — The first part of each session is theory, the subject of which is usually determined by the challenges found in the recorded calls.
- Tactical — The second part of the session involves live call analysis where we listen to the recorded call as a role-play in a group setting.
- Homework — Rep are assigned specific follow up and prep to be completed before the following session
Note: Management will be given data, information, and recommendations for documenting what the sessions produce. You have the option creating, with my assistance, training tools and sales process documents that can be reused over time. Additionally, I am open to taking on side projects to help with whatever you wish to create or develop.
Here’s what you get:
1. Weekly telephone sales training meetings (Approx. 60 minutes)
2. Sales theory – each session contains a section on a relevant* telephone sales skill driven by assessed needs or your requirements
3. Tactical training session (coaching) – in this part of the training meeting, we analyze live calls with the group in an interactive way that improves understanding and competency
4. Mini skills evaluations – the input provided during this session gives you valuable information on what individual team members need to improve
5. Sales process and messaging input – the training will find sales messaging and processing weaknesses so they can be corrected
6. EVERYTHING is documented – you will get full documentation of all the training data for your use in the future
7. Builds your “Sales Process Binder” – If you follow my recommendations for internal documentation, you will, over time, create a “sales process binder” that contains the best-practice selling methods and scripts for your offer
8. And much more at a very affordable price
If you wish to see if this is right for your group you may enroll in a “pilot.” The pilot is training sessions and all the associated items above.
Your cost is just $500.00 which is paid prior to the third session if you are satisfied.
The pricing on monthly programs will vary depending on the following:
- Number of attendees
- Number and length of sessions per month
- Whether it is a month-to-month or longer term commitment
- For long commitment programs some development work may be included
NOTE: Pricing starts as low as $495/month for long term weekly training programs.
Call me to discuss details and pricing.