Marketing Teaches Us How to Tell a Powerful Story
Every sales person should be a student of marketing. Marketing is a tool that helps you leverage yourself and teaches you how to tell a powerful story using unique selling propositions.
The following are some very powerful books that will help you sell more!
• Monopolize Your Marketplace, Richard Harshaw, Executive Excellence, 2004
This incredible book is a must read! Richard tells you how to “show” your product correctly and Powerfuly in words or in print. Just reading this book could improve your sales message remarkably. We can get this book for you – call.
• My Life in Advertising & Scientific Advertising, Claud C. Hopkins, NTC Business Books, 1986
Lean how to tell a story from one of the original masters. It’s a great read.
• Tested Advertising Methods, John Caples, Prentice Hall, 1997
Another book to firm up your background in marketing.
• The Elements of Copywriting, Gary Blake & Robert Bly, MacMillin, 1997
As a sales person you must do proposals and communicate in writing all the time — learn to do it right.
• The Ultimate Sales Letter, Dan S. Kennedy, Adams Media Corporation, 2000 Learn from the master how to write a good letter or e-mail to you client.