Resume of Flyn L. Penoyer
To show corporate insides sales teams how to improve their performance. And to empower inside sales management to create remarkable increases in results.
Skills and Abilities
• Leadership Skills
• Training Delivery
• Professional Courseware Development
• Communications Skills
• Sales Process and presentation Development
• Setup, Development, and Implementation of Inside Sales Groups
• And most importantly, the ability to take nearly any inside sales group and
generate remarkable improvements in performance.
Selling Power Live, Skills Workshop: Territory Management, July 1999
Sales Leadership for Peak Performance (3-day public seminar), Course Developer & Instructor, AMA Seminar, 1998
Time & Territory Management for Sales People (2-day public seminar), Course Developer & Instructor, AMA Seminar, 1998
Telephone Selling Techniques That Close the Sales (2-day public seminar –rewrite), Course Developer & Instructor, AMA Seminar, 1998
Teleselling Techniques That Close the Sale, AMACOM Books, April 1997
High-Performance TSR Training, Telemarketing & Call Center Solutions Magazine, February, 1997 Issue, Page 70.
The Sales Productivity Review 1992-94. This national newsletter was devoted to inside sales management. Copyright 1992 Flyn L. Penoyer, ISSN 1063-6587
The Sales Trainer (Column) This column is published in the Circuit News contains reprints of material from The Sales Productivity Review and from my Clone King Sales Tip column (below).
Clone King Sales Tip (Column), 1992-93. This column was published daily in the Clone News (published by Distribution Plus). The newsletter contained simple management and sales tips to help improve skills.
Telephone Selling & Management Tips Vol. 1 & 2 (Reports) These reports are compilations of the tips from the Clone King column (above). Each report contains 50 sales and management tips. Copyright 1992 Flyn L. Penoyer, ISBN 1-882167-00-7, 1-882167-03-3.
Ingredients of a Good Call (Training workbook) This workbook is a Training piece designed to cover the basics of telephone selling. Copyright 1992 Flyn L. Penoyer, ISBN 1-88167-50-3.
Bay Area Advertising News — During 1986 I wrote a series of nine articles on telemarketing for this paper. These articles were designed to give the readership a basic education in telemarketing and its uses.
• Penoyer Communications, Sales and telemarketing management consultant (Over 27 years)
• American Management Association, Author, Seminar Leader & Course Developer
• Kelly Computer Systems, Director of Sales
• Logitech, Retail Inside Sales Manger
• Memorex Corporation, Telemarketing Manager
• Dysan Corporation, Inside Sales Manager
• Consumer Sales and Sales Management, 7 years.
Some of My Clients
Juniper Networks, Guva Technologies, Globix, Holontech, Telogy, Verity, Netcom, Ornetix, Wyle Labs, Mercury Interactive, Versant, Crystal Graphics, Brio Technology, Alantec, Internex, Synopsys
BA Economics, San Jose State University, 1973
Seminars (Attended) (Flyn Penoyer)
• Accelerated Learning Techniques, Accelerated Learning Inc., (3 days)
• Professional Selling Skills (Level 2, Not PSS.), American Management Association, (4 days)
• Advanced Training the Trainer, American Management Association, (3 days)
• Training the Trainer, American Management Association, (3 days)
• Time & Territory Management for Sales People, American Management Association, (2 days)
• Fundamentals of Sales Management for Newly Appointed Sales Managers, American Management Association, (3 days)
• Telephone Selling Skills that Close Sales, American Management Association (2 days)
• Telemarketing, Golden Gate College (2 days)
• Face-to-Face Selling Skills, Forum, (3 days)
• Tele-Techniques for Profit, AT&T (2 days)
• Managing Telemarketing, AT&T (2 days)
• Time Management, Time Systems (1 day)
• Practical Negotiating Skills, Robert Laser (1 day)