That’s right, get results, or you don’t part with one thin dime!
My ZERO-RISK training allows you to achieve immediate and visible results without any obligation.
Here’s what you get:
- Five 40 to 60 minute training sessions–either 1 or 2 sessions per week – and I’ll explain the advantages of both!(*See the program details below.)
Each inside sales training session includes
- an interactive skills-based presentation based on the specific needs of your group, as determined by direct observation
- a live-call-analysis session designed to engage your group in their improvement. We’ll review and brainstorm recorded calls, discuss what works and what doesn’t, and teach specific techniques where appropriate
- a short hands-on assignment accompanies each session – when your group interacts with what they’re learning in real-time, the information not only “sticks,” but they start to own the changes and improvement
- all their results are documented so management can continue coaching what was taught in the sessions and share the techniques with new salespeople
- I’ll work with the manager to develop script documents for the sale process based on what was covered in the reviewed calls
After the Pilot sessions, you’ll receive a detailed written evaluation of your groups’ selling, so you’ll know:
- my overall impression of the groups’ selling activities
- what I see as the major strengths and weaknesses
- and what I’d do next if it were my group
Your training will be enhanced by my
- vast knowledge of sales methods and theory Deep background in communication skills
- marketing expertise (including LinkedIn)
- experience in self-development
- 13 years of experience selling and implementing CRM products
To my knowledge, no one offers–or even claims to deliver–the training you’ll enjoy from your Pilot Program.
Lots of training programs hide behind excuses, telling you it takes time to see results. That’s total crap. Good training produces immediate and visible results, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with my Pilot Program.
You’ll see immediate progress during the course of the training, including changes in the way your salespeople handle their calls.
And, if you don’t see immediate progress, you won’t pay one penny for my services.
If you believe your team could produce better results, this pilot is perfect for you.
You have nothing to lose and powerful, improved results from your team to gain.
You can apply for this program below.
The Pilot Program is designed to allow companies to test my methods at a greatly reduced price, remove risk and overcome your resistance. Resistance is the biggest barrier to improvement and the reason I created this offer. It gives you the chance to ‘kick the tires’. I know you’re more likely to do just that if you don’t have to jump through a lot of hoops and commit money to see if I deliver what I promise.
I’m 100% confident you’ll get results you’ll be thrilled with, so it’s totally win-win. And if I’m wrong, you’re out nothing.
The price of the pilot is only $2700 and you pay nothing until after the second session.
To be crystal clear:
If you haven’t seen satisfactory results, you simply walk away and pay nothing.
If you like what you’ve seen, you simply pay for the program, and I’ll deliver the final three sessions and other promised items.
If you decide to engage me in any other major training or service after the Pilot, every dime you paid will be credited to the new project.
I don’t think there’s any better guarantee and frankly, if I wasn’t absolutely convinced I could produce results; I’d be a fool to make the offer.
So, yes, there is absolutely an implied guarantee of results. Let’s get to work.
What you should do now:
The program is offered to qualified sales teams via application.
I am happy to provide this pilot to qualified inside sales groups. If you are interested in applying for the Zero Risk Pilot Training, fill out the form to instantly receive an application with full in instructions.
Flyn Penoyer – 408-296-6880
or, email me with a time we could chat
If you would like to run this type of training internally,
see our Inside Sales Training System. (opens in a new window)